Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Let Go Let God Create

I Am A Joyous, Creative Being.

One of the best ways to feel the presence of God is through my drive to create. As a spiritual being, I am endowed with many wonderful divine gifts as well as unique talents and interests. The ways I use those gifts and direct my talents is up to me. At the start of a new year, my thoughts turn to what I might like to create as the months unfold. I use my imagination, wisdom, and will to find where to begin. No matter what I choose, I will bring my whole heart to it. I will feel the power and love of God flow through the thoughts of my mind and the work of my hands. Through my creative impulses, I will embark upon the new year by sharing the presence of God. This is how I will make my mark upon the world as only I can. 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment