Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 24, 2024

Let Go Let God Explore

Exploration Keeps Life Fresh And Exciting.

There can be great comfort in the familiar. It’s only natural to look forward to doing my favorite things and spending time with my favorite people. But it’s also important to grow beyond my habits and try new things. Exploration expands my experience of life. New places, people, and pursuits encourage me to grow and learn. Should this growth ever feel scary, I lean into my faith and trust my explorations to God within. When I trust God and my inner guidance, I go where I am called. I believe I will find the pursuits that spark my interest and will be in the right place at the right time to find my perfect adventures. My call to explore is divinely inspired. God is with and within me, in all I try and in all I do. 

I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment