Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Let Go Let God Know Protection

In God's Protecting Presence, I Fill My Mind With Positive Thoughts.

My imagination is powerful, but sometimes I misuse it by picturing what may go wrong and imagining outcomes I do not want. When I feel worried or fearful, I can imagine the protecting presence of God surrounding me. In prayer, I picture my worldly concerns resolving peacefully. As I do, I feel calm and safe. Freed from my constricting feelings, I am newly empowered and confident as my fearful thoughts begin to fade. In instances when I might have felt timid or afraid, I now am bold and brave, carrying the presence of God with me always. I use my imagination wisely. I expect the best, trusting I cannot be outside God’s protecting presence. 

The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.—Psalm 121:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment