Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Let Go Let God Know Commitment

Commitment Is The Key To Feeling My Oneness With God.

If I go to church or other spiritual services only sporadically, if I pray and meditate only occasionally, and if I pursue learning and personal growth only when it’s convenient, it is possible my spiritual growth will happen in fits and starts. However, when I commit to my practices and prioritize time with God, I will likely deepen in spiritual awareness and in my oneness with the Divine. I will also carry that awareness with me in every kind of circumstance. My commitment is key. I am always God’s beloved, but I may not always feel that way. By making time for prayer and other devotional practices, I keep God foremost in my mind and heart. As I commit to practicing the presence of God, I find the peace I’ve been seeking. 

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.—Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment