Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Let Go Let God Help World Peace

The Peace In My Heart Helps Heal The World.

Sometimes my heart hurts when I learn of the pain and conflict happening all over the world. I may feel powerless, wondering what I can do to help the world realize the harmony that would lead to peace. I start with my own thoughts and feelings. I align my thinking with the truth of God. In prayer, I claim peace, harmony, and love. As these divine ideas flourish in my consciousness, I feel the constricting energies of fear, anguish, and worry diminish in my mind. From this place of spiritual clarity, I see the world as it can be, not as it is. I hold the high watch for each member of my human family. I see their divinity, their wholeness, and their spiritual right to live as free children of God. 

When the ways of people please the Lord, he causes even their enemies to be at peace with them.—Proverbs 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment