Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 27, 2024

Let Go Let God In Memoriam

I Pray And Bless My Loved Ones And The World.

Today I honor the legacy, courage, and memory of those who have given their lives in service. I prayerfully express my gratitude and heartfelt appreciation for their selfless dedication. I also remember my loved ones who have transitioned and embrace them in the radiant light of love. I remember how they enriched my life, and I feel grateful as I remember the ways they blessed me with their presence. In memory of all whom I honor today, I commit to being a presence of peace in all situations. I hold a vision of a world at peace with the understanding that we are all part of the human family and one with God. I forgive easily and seek harmony by extending loving-kindness and compassion to all. 

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.—John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment