Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 17, 2024

Let Go Let God Listen To Guidance

My Indwelling Guidance Helps Me Follow My Heart.

I may spend time wrestling with a decision, fretting about what I should do or which direction I should take. If I’m feeling uncertain or conflicted, I take it as a sign to move my focus from the thoughts of my mind to the wisdom of my heart. My heart is the source of God’s perfect wisdom within me. It is where I can best discern divine guidance, the still, small voice within me that leads me in the direction of my highest good. My thinking mind may be influenced or persuaded by worldly concerns and interests, which are always shifting and changing. Understanding this, I turn from the noise and clamor of my thoughts and trust that the guidance I receive in my heart is divinely inspired. 

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment