Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Let Go Let God Find Boldness

I Leave Bravado Behind And Find My Boldness In God. 

When I struggle to get ahead, push to make my opinions known, or find myself in competition with others, I may feel alone and become weary from exerting so much effort. But everything becomes easier when I begin with God. When my thoughts and words affirm that divine strength and intelligence are mine to claim and express, these attributes flow through me and color every aspect of my life. God’s strength is my strength. When I live this way, I am quietly and confidently bold, living in cooperation with others, not competition. When I assert myself, I do it calmly, knowing God is with and within me and trusting the highest and best results are already on their way. 

He entered the synagogue and for three months spoke out boldly, and argued persuasively about the kingdom of God.—Acts 19:8

No comments:

Post a Comment