Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 8, 2024

Let Go Let God Practice Understanding

I Practice Understanding For Myself And Others.

What does it mean to pray for understanding? To know myself on a deeper level? To explore my contribution and place in the world? Perhaps it is to gain a more compassionate heart and learn new ways to work with others. As I pray for understanding, I embrace these possibilities and more. I pray to have an understanding heart for interacting with others. I pray for compassion toward myself if I have made a mistake, caused pain, or faltered in some other way. I have learned to treat myself with the same spirit of understanding that I would want to be treated with by others. And I follow the Golden Rule by treating others with the same understanding and respect I value for myself.

To get wisdom is to love oneself; to keep understanding is to prosper.—Proverbs 19:8

No comments:

Post a Comment