Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Let Go Let God Know The Presence

God's Presence Goes With Me During Life's Highs And Lows.

No matter where I am or what I do, the presence of God is within me, my empowerment and my comfort. The presence of God within me keeps me rooted in the awareness of my many spiritual gifts. I need not wonder whether I have what it takes to answer the call of my heart and move in the direction of my dreams. Through the divine presence within, I am strong and imaginative. I have enthusiasm for what is before me and the determination to see it through. The presence of God is also with me in my lower periods. When I am in need of comfort, I lean into God’s presence and feel enfolded in love and peace. God is my comfort, my assurance that when the world feels dark, the divine light shines within me.

If I ascend to heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.—Psalm 139:8

No comments:

Post a Comment