Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 12, 2024

Let Go Let God Follow Guidance

When I Need Guidance, I Turn To God Within.

The presence of God is within me. This knowledge grounds me when I feel pulled in too many directions, wondering which way I should go. The sheer amount of information that surrounds me may confound my decision-making. Others may share their opinions with me. But I can tune out all external stimuli and become quiet enough to hear the still, small voice. This voice, this inner whisper, is the presence of God within me, the divine presence that will not lead me astray. I am meant to live a full, meaningful life. I deserve to live in peace and harmony. I am called to reach my potential. As I trust and follow my guidance, I lead myself toward the people and situations that help me create my best life.

You are indeed my rock and my fortress; for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.—Psalm 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment