Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 29, 2024

Let Go, Let God

I Release Control And Relax Into The Divine Flow.

When I feel as though I have too much to handle by myself, I may try to remain in control of myself and exert control over others. Today I remind myself God is always with me and I am never alone. There is a deeper truth underneath the things I know, and I am part of a much larger picture than I can see. That brings me comfort and helps me stay centered in faith as I do what is mine to do and release the rest. Letting go and letting God is a dynamic process that empowers me to better focus on what is within my power to do and discern what to leave to others. No matter who is doing what, God is present in each person and every situation. I do not have to control the outcome because I trust in the omnipotence of God.

And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?—Matthew 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment