Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Let Go Let God Inspire Excitement

My Passions Are Inspired By God. I Am Excited And Exciting.

Feeling excitement is a powerful message. It means I am moving in the direction of boldly sharing my talents and gifts, the best parts of me that I am uniquely poised to bring to vivid life. My interests and passions are divinely inspired. They are my way of bringing the love and energy of God into the world. When I follow the call of my heart, when I give the best of myself, when I shine with the luminosity of Spirit, my excitement is not just for me. It is for everyone, so they may feel inspired to follow and pursue their passions and share their gifts. This is how the presence of God is made manifest in the world. My excitement kindles excitement in others. Today I will share my passion and inspire others to share theirs. 

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.—Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment