Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

My Prayers And Actions Bring Peace To The World.

Thinking about why world peace eludes the world’s people when so many wish and pray for it, I realize how hard it must be to find peace when basic needs for survival remain unmet. Today I pray that all the world’s people have what they need to survive and thrive. Opening my heart in the Silence, I envision sufficient food and shelter for everyone around the globe. I affirm each person as a divine being, a child of God, and a member of the human family. I also bring my prayers to life through loving service. I may volunteer, sharing my time and talents. I could also contribute financially to a cause I care about. I may take time helping a neighbor, bringing peace to my corner of the world.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment