Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Let Go Let God Practice Forgiveness

Mercy Transforms My Heart And Frees My Soul.

When I want to release thoughts and feelings that are weighing heavily on me, I imagine myself tossing papers into a fire and watching them being consumed by the flames. I keep this image in mind when I’m ready to forgive. I search my heart for blocks to compassion. I turn to Spirit within and let myself feel gratitude for my ability to forgive. I imagine tossing my blame and grudges into the flames and watching them turn to ash. I visualize a breeze carrying the ashes far away from me as I feel lighter, freed from the weight of resentment. In prayer, I open myself to divine love and feel newly cleansed and healed. I offer my forgiveness and receive God’s grace. 

Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice.—Ephesians 4:31

No comments:

Post a Comment