Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Let Go Let God Grow

I Speak Words Of Truth And Grow In Spiritual Understanding.

I have been growing physically and intellectually for as long as I have lived. As I grow stronger and smarter, I am better able to realize my potential, all I have to offer the world. Growing spiritually is important too. I fill my mind with life-affirming, positive thoughts and open my heart with feelings of love. As these thoughts and feelings take root in my consciousness, I begin to apprehend my creative power as a divine being. Developing mastery over my spiritual gifts is how I create the life of my highest imagining, how I bring the power and presence of God to vibrant life. I pray I will keep growing as long as I am alive. Every aspect of my growth blesses me and brings me home to myself.

But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment