Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Let Go Let God See Beauty

My Open Heart Discovers Beauty All Around Me.

I see beauty in soaring mountains and rolling seas, in majestic forests and kaleidoscopic fields of wild flowers. I hear beauty in music, birdsongs, and the laughter and conversations of people in fellowship. Searching beyond my senses, I discover a greater depth of beauty. The mundane items and landmarks I may take for granted take on a deeper beauty when my memories fill them with meaning. My dear ones become even more beautiful to me when I pause to remember our fondest experiences and the love that binds us. I move through each day with my mind and heart open. Now even the most ordinary items, places, and circumstances become more and more precious and beautiful to me. 

And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image.—2 Corinthians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment