Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Let Go Let God With Devotion

I Care For Myself, Help Others, and Devote Myself To God.

I treat myself as the beloved child of God I am. I fill my mind with positive thoughts, take good care of my body, and spend my time in pursuits that bring me fulfillment and peace. I want the others in my life to know this same kind of loving care, and I do what I can to help them know ease and grace. I may support them by listening deeply, practicing empathy, and just being a supportive presence in their lives. Throughout all my endeavors, I put God first. Wanting to bring the peace and presence of Spirit to all corners of my and others’ lives, I devote myself to knowing and loving God. I replenish myself from the limitless well of divine goodness, which I share freely and generously.

Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.—1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment