Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Let Go Let God with Expectation

I Look Forward to the Blessings that are Coming my Way. 

Few things are more exciting than looking forward to something new. I recall past moments of expectation: the beginning of a new relationship, awaiting the birth of a child, or moving into a new home. Each time, the expectation filled me with energy and joy. My connection with God keeps that feeling of positive anticipation strong and helps me to expect only good in my life and in the lives of people for whom I pray. I see myself as a child of God, filled with wisdom, power, and strength. I have faith that I am being guided and blessed and that good things are happening to me and through me. How exciting it is to be a partner with God in this experience called life!

For the Lord your God will bless you in all your produce and in all your undertakings, and you shall surely celebrate.—Deuteronomy 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment