Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 31, 2020

Let Go Let God Bless Home

I Bless My Home. 

More than just rooms and walls, my house is my home. I bless my home by making it a place of warmth, comfort, and welcome for all who enter it. With care and attention, I create a warm and lively environment, and I find joy in opening my doors to my friends and family in the spirit of hospitality. I bless my home with positivity and conviviality. My home is filled with love and joy, and I feel blessed to relax into its comforts. My home is a sanctuary of peace, where I can deeply feel my connection with God. Even if I am away from my house, my spiritual home is always available to me whenever I consciously commune with God. I make my home in the love and peace of God. I am blessed to always find comfort in the home of my heart.

My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.—Isaiah 32:18

No comments:

Post a Comment