Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I Release The Past and Embrace The Future. 

As the year comes to a close, I take time to review how I responded to a period of time that challenged me more than usual. Perhaps my compassion was awakened and I felt moved to serve. Maybe my heart felt full as I prayed for loved ones and for people I’ve never met. Looking back, my heart feels full as I recount the lessons that prompted my spiritual growth and the blessings I discovered as I worked through my hardships. I meet the coming year with a positive, hopeful attitude and an openness to new ways of thinking. I feel ready for a fresh start and a new beginning. No matter the obstacles that may come my way, I remain committed to realizing the highest vision for my life.

And the one who was seated on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new.—Revelation 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment