Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 1, 2021

Let Go Let God Bless Family

I Am Grateful for the Love of Family. 

My family is precious to me. I cherish my time with them. Whether we are gathered in one room or spread across miles, we are always one. Being a family is not limited to my relatives. Some of my closest family ties are with people I have chosen to include. However I define what family means to me, I am grateful for our free sharing of spiritual, emotional, physical, and material support. Today I say a prayer of thanks. I am grateful for you, dear family. Thank you for your support, for the laughter in good times and the comfort in bad. Thank you for always being there for me. May the spirit of God that lives within your heart continue to guide you. May you always feel loved and worthy. May you always know that I love you forever.

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.—Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment