Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

I Affirm Divine Order In My Life. 

Divine order has been an integral part of my spiritual path. My setbacks as well as my triumphs have helped make me the person I am today. My journey is ongoing. I prepare for even greater growth and expansion by affirming divine order. I have grown in so many ways on my spiritual journey. I recall times when I was convinced hoped-for developments and opportunities would never come to pass. Now, in hindsight, I can see how I had to grow through certain experiences and evolve in wisdom, strength, power, and love before those developments could come about. I step forward with confidence, ready to take the next step. I am grateful for the role of divine order in the perfection of my evolving soul.

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment