Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Let Go Let God Remain Thoughtful

I Am Thoughtful With All My Words and Actions. 

I genuinely appreciate the thoughtful, caring gestures shown to me. These may come as words of encouragement, a note of appreciation, or another’s patience when I’m feeling anxious or upset. I feel valued and heard. Moved to reciprocate, I express kindness and consideration to others. I take time to contemplate the likely consequences of all I say and do. I remember that as I give, I also receive. I open my mind and heart to share understanding and love. I release any need to justify a position and instead choose to be a better listener. I remain mindful that we each have value and deserve to be heard. My thoughtfulness is its own reward. I find joy in sharing myself in the way a flower shares its sweet fragrance.

Take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.—Romans 12:17

No comments:

Post a Comment