Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Welcome Joy

As I Embrace My Feelings, I Journey To Joy. 

I may be tempted to avoid feelings I find unpleasant. The amazing part, however, is that staying present as they move through me is the key to unlocking my greatest joy. Emotions are a natural and necessary part of being human, and each person will likely experience a wide variety of feelings every day. Welcoming and exploring any feelings of melancholy, passion, anger, or excitement allows us to understand ourselves better, leading to discoveries about why we feel the way we do, which can expand our horizons and enhance our quality of life. Today I release resistance and fully embrace my journey. Any darkness I am facing fades as the light of understanding dawns. I become calm and peaceful and welcome my joy.

Weeping may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning.—Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment