Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Let Go Let God Serve

I Find Joy In Service. 

There are as many ways to be of service as there are people to serve. Some may serve by assisting a friend or neighbor and others may choose to volunteer at a school or for an organization. Today I ask myself what service means to me and how best I can serve. What causes and ideas excite me? In which ways can I give of myself to my community? Perhaps now is the time to search deeper within myself to discover that which resonates within me. Serving is a natural way to share the love and care of God. Through my service, I reach out to others lovingly and selflessly and share the best of myself. I am grateful for the ways in which I am able to serve, knowing my gifts and talents help make the world a better, kinder place.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.—Psalm 143:10

No comments:

Post a Comment