Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray for Healing

My Healing Prayers Encompass My Body and Mind. 

When I am in need of healing, I do what is necessary to take good care of myself. I rest, eat nutritious food, and might ask for healing treatments and prayers. I also take loving care of my emotions as part of my healing. No matter my healing need, I face it with love and compassion for myself. I let myself feel frightened, sad, or angry. I allow myself to receive support from friends, family, and others who want to listen to me and offer help. I include my emotional needs in my prayers for healing. Just as I speak words of healing for my body, envisioning myself relieved of pain and dysfunction, I pray that acceptance and joy overtake my anger and sadness. I am grateful for the healing of my body, mind, and spirit.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.—Matthew 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment