Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Let Go Let God With Vision

I Use My Spiritual Vision To Direct My Life. 

The future may be unknowable, but I am empowered and emboldened knowing I can help create it. I am blessed with the powerful awareness that my spiritual vision helps direct my way. As I open to the activity of God in me, I am able to discern clear guidance for my life’s direction. My thoughts and words are affirmations for my vision of my life. The words I speak and the actions I take propel me toward the realization of my goals. I keep my mind open to all possibilities. Through my spiritual vision I am able to glimpse a bigger picture and am entranced by the intricate details of my path. I trust that God within inspires me all along my way.

Suddenly the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.—Matthew 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment