Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Active

I Use My Gifts To Direct My Life. 

Life is always in motion. From a subatomic particle to a galaxy, from the smallest one-celled creature to the entire universe, life itself is always moving, changing, and evolving. If I want to participate in the joy of creation, I must set myself in motion as well. I move into action by first taking stock of my intuitive guidance so my every action is spiritually directed. In this moment, I become quiet and ask, What is mine to do? Rising from my inner stillness, I feel a sure and calming sense of divine support and direction. I know what is mine to know, and I follow my inner leanings. Allowing my spiritual nature to guide my action, I am led to better outcomes and move toward my greatest good. I experience the full joy of living by taking divinely inspired action.

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to complete his work.”—John 4:34

No comments:

Post a Comment