Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Open To Guidance

Opening To The Divine Within, I Am Guided. 

Praying for guidance gives me comfort at times when the path before me does not seem clear. But in order to receive the clarity for which I pray, I must open myself to receive it. Needing guidance may leave me feeling unsettled as I search for answers or try to determine next steps. In those moments when I do not know which way to turn, I go within. I quiet my mind, breathe deeply, and access the wisdom of my heart. My breathing slows and deepens. In the stillness, I listen. Returning to the activities of my day, I feel confident that the wisdom of God within is guiding me, lighting the way before me. I am blessed to walk in this light.

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment