Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Stretch

I Stretch Myself and Grow. 

If I want to make my body more limber, I gently stretch until I can move with greater ease and flexibility. If I want to expand my mind, I may take a class, learn a new skill, or listen to perspectives that are different than mine. No matter how I choose to increase my flexibility, I am kind and patient with myself. I may jump boldly into a new endeavor or I may take a more measured approach, starting small and celebrating incremental changes as I grow into new experiences bit by bit. Challenging myself to stretch and try new things helps me expand my skills and perspectives. As I commit to stretch myself, I am able to reach higher and higher and discover my future is unlimited.

You have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.—Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment