Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Choose To Forgive

Choosing Forgiveness Blesses Me. 

Forgiveness is a sign of strength. It’s also an ability to look beyond my personal view of a situation to a higher view, one that incorporates other people and differing perspectives. Often, taking the high road is not the popular choice and can even be uncomfortable. Choosing forgiveness is a higher road, a divinely inspired one. This road benefits me and may even benefit those whom I forgive. It helps me move on from discomfort or even anger to a place of peace and acceptance. God is my source of insight and strength, giving me the courage and power to forgive. Today, I choose to take the high road through forgiveness, knowing that it will heal my heart and bring me peace.

From the end of the earth I call to you, when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.—Psalm 61:2

No comments:

Post a Comment