Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Heart Expression

You Are Dear To Me, I Hold You In My Heart.

Sharing love is a wonderful way of discovering and responding to the divinity alive in every heart, binding us as a human family. My loving nature helps me see the best in every person whose life touches mine. Today I remember one of the legends of Saint Valentine in which he fashioned pieces of parchment into hearts, which he gave to others as tokens of his compassion and God’s love. Today the tradition continues when I say, “You are dear to me. I hold you in my heart,” with a card, gift, call, or a simple act of kindness. I share love with no expectation of reciprocation, and my heart welcomes every expression of love from others. Love’s energy grows through both giving and receiving.

I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.—John 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment