Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Let Go Let God Commit To World Peace

I Do My Part To Create Peace In The World.

A jigsaw puzzle is not complete until all of its pieces are in place. Just like puzzle pieces, each person is a vital part of the human family. If any person is not valued, peace will elude us all. The realization of world peace means every person is treated as important and worthy of respect. I commit myself to valuing the humanity and divinity of all people. Even if someone is unkind or impatient with me, I meet them with peace and compassion. My commitment to peace keeps my mind and heart centered on God and the connection I have with all others. I am determined to behold the best in every person. As I share my peaceful presence, I help complete the beautiful, intricate puzzle that is world peace.

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment