Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Jubilant

My Jubilant Spirit Soars. 

I greet the new day with joy and zeal. I feel wonderful, and I dance in perfect rhythm to the flow of life. Whether I hear the sounds of nature or the thrum of a city, the rhythms are like music to me. Radiant light streams from within me. My exuberant outlook brightens my world and shines kaleidoscopic, iridescent color, adding brilliance to even the most cloudy day. I see the best in each person and all situations, grounded in faith that God is expressing in and through all things. I choose to celebrate this glorious day, ripe with opportunity. I am jubilant, and my heart sings as my soul is uplifted in glorious harmony. With gratitude, I share my happiness with everyone I meet.

I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.—Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment