Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Invigorate

God Within Invigorates Me. 

God is my unlimited source. Just as the food I eat fuels and nourishes my body, the indwelling Spirit fills me with life energy. This divine substance is always available to me, and my spiritual tools and practices help me access it and allow it to rejuvenate me. Anytime I need replenishing, I turn to God within and reconnect with my divine identity. I may most easily connect with Spirit when I meditate in silence, read scripture, or spend time in nature. Regardless of how I get there, what matters most is that I do my part and commune with my Source. I become open and I receive. The Divine within revitalizes and energizes me, and I am invigorated.

I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing.–John 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment