Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Grace

I Share The Gift Of Grace. 

I open myself to God’s grace as I awaken my willing spirit and receptive heart. Through grace, I know kindness, benevolence, forgiveness, and compassion. My heart warms and my soul shines as soon as I open myself to receive these divine gifts. Grace is mine to receive as well as mine to share. Every time I extend myself by lending a helping hand, I exhibit grace. Whenever I offer forgiveness to someone who has hurt me, I am sharing the gift of grace. When I slow down to listen deeply and empathize with someone, the space between us is filled with grace. Now, when I quiet my mind, I become receptive to the flow of grace that carries me on spiritual currents of divine love.

And now I commend you to God and to the message of his grace, a message that is able to build you up.—Acts 20:32

No comments:

Post a Comment