Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Inspire

I Inspire As I Am Inspired. 

I remember with gratitude the people who have influenced me. In many ways, I have emulated their best qualities, and I have been blessed to share what I learned with others in my life. Inspired by their example, I am motivated to act through the power of God within me. I am imbued with creativity, substance, wisdom, and understanding. I treat others with kindness and respect. I greet strangers with a smile. I bless my friends and family with affirmative thoughts. I gratefully accept every opportunity to choose a higher path, be of service, teach, and learn. I see my life as an ongoing creative process. I am wonderfully and vibrantly alive, grateful for all the ways I may inspire others.

Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.—Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment