Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Brave

Bravery Makes Me Unstoppable. 

I deserve the best life has to offer. The power of my dreams could take me far, but sometimes I shrink from taking the steps to make them come true. Today I say no to timidity, as I remind myself that the power of God is with me always. I am a spiritual being, brave and confident. I believe I am capable of achieving what I set out to do. My spiritual practices fortify my will and keep me motivated and full of confidence. I envision myself bravely moving forward to make my dreams a reality. I affirm: I am brave, I am unstoppable until I feel those words pulsate at every level of my being. I end each day with a prayer of gratitude for the gift of bravery and the power it gives me.

Be strong and of good courage, and act. Do not be afraid or dismayed; for the Lord God, my God, is with you.–1 Chronicles 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment