Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I Feel Protected by the Presence of God Expressing Through Others. 

Challenging or lonely times might leave me struggling to feel the presence of God. In moments when I find myself besieged with fear or anxiety, I help myself by calling upon the power of my faith. With faith, I quicken my belief that the presence of God is within me and all people. I pay close attention to signs of the Divine in the world—such as people helping others through service and generosity. I am grateful for those times when someone came to my aid. I feel safe knowing God is within all loving impulses toward service and help. I see evidence of the Divine when I look to others. I remember that the kingdom of God is all around me, and I feel protected.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies; you stretch out your hand, and your right hand delivers me.–Psalm 138:7

No comments:

Post a Comment