Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 19, 2021

Let Go Let God Cultivate Prosperity

I Create Space For Prosperous Living.

If I want to welcome something in my life, I need to create the conditions necessary for it to manifest. For instance, saying I want a loving relationship is not enough. I must be open and receptive to love. Craving comfort and security while dwelling on what I lack is akin to building a wall between me and all I desire. Removing the obstacles I have placed in the way of togetherness automatically brings me closer to others, and relationships naturally grow. Spending time in gratitude for what I already have gives me a prosperous mindset, and more to appreciate easily comes my way. I cultivate abundance by focusing my feelings and thoughts on the flow of limitless substance. I am prosperous beyond measure.

The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance.—Proverbs 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment