Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Affirm World Peace

Peace, Be Still. All Is Well.

Today I lay a foundation stone in the house of peace. I understand each person has a role to play in establishing world peace, and I am willing to do my part to help bring it about. My realization of world peace begins in my mind and heart. I find perfect stillness within as I commune with God and touch the peace that passes all understanding. From this place of perfect tranquility, I radiate waves of peaceful blessings to encompass the world. I send thoughts of love, healing, and assurance of the divine presence and power within me, just as it is with all people. Holding the world’s people in my heart, I affirm: You are love. You are peace. All is well. Peace, be still.

And I will grant peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and no one shall make you afraid.—Leviticus 26:6

No comments:

Post a Comment