Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 13, 2023

Let Go Let God Behold Oneness

We Are One In Spirit.

It is a wonderful feeling to know at a deep level every person in the world is divine. Even if they don’t realize it, I know they are spiritual beings. This understanding is my call to behold our oneness in all I think, say, and do. Even if I feel challenged by certain individuals or situations, I keep our oneness, our kinship as members of the one human family, at the forefront of my awareness. Compassion flows from my desire to treat others the way I want to be treated. Kindness springs from my wish to live in a harmonious, friendly world. Cooperation generates patience and forgiveness where there once was conflict. I behold the Christ, the divinity in all people. We are divine.

Holy Father, protect them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one, as we are one.—John 17:11

No comments:

Post a Comment