Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Behold The Truth Of God As I Pray.

Each person carries within them the potential for the highest expression of their divinity. As I pray for others, I trust this truth, knowing all people are made in the image and likeness of God and already have within them everything they need. In prayer, I direct my attention to the peace and perfection of divine mind. I rise above the appearance of lack, conflict, and separation, and any other aspects of my human perspective. I center myself in spiritual truth. Drawing from the source and substance of all that is, I feel no need to save or fix others. My prayer emerges instead as a beautiful affirmation of love, joy, and peace overflowing in the lives of those for whom I pray, their hearts full and their souls at ease.

Open my eyes, so that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.—Psalm 119:18

No comments:

Post a Comment