Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Assured In Guidance

I Am One With The Powerful, Indwelling Light Of God.

The light of God is within me, a beacon of hope, peace, joy, and love. I might not always see or feel it, but this light is guiding me on the path of life. Just as storm clouds may temporarily block the sun, it is always there. After the storm passes and the skies clear, I can feel the sun’s full, warming rays once again. In a similar way, if the storms of life cause me to experience stress or concern, I rest assured the light of God is still within, guiding and inspiring me. My role is to hold to the truth that even in a storm, the full light of God will become apparent. Every storm is temporary. There is always another day, a new day filled with light and love. This light is my guide as I walk the path of life.

It is you who light my lamp; the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.—Psalm 18:28

No comments:

Post a Comment