Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Faith

My Faith Is Strong As I Rest In Awareness Of God.

Jesus spoke of having faith the size of a mustard seed to show just how powerful faith can be. He reminded us that even the smallest amount of faith can bring about positive, even miraculous, results. Today I focus on my faith in God. I see it as a vital part of my life, setting the tone for the day, centering me in the assurance I am not alone. I bolster my faith with prayer and meditation, knowing these spiritual activities deepen my awareness of God and boost my mood and carry me throughout the day. My faith inspires me to believe in myself. I am a beloved child of God, endowed with joy, peace, and every other attribute of the Divine. I trust myself the way I trust God, and my faith sees me through whatever life may bring.

For in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith.—Galatians 3:26

No comments:

Post a Comment