Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Let Go Let God With Imagination

My Imagination Is The Key To My Creative Power.

My imagination is a powerful spiritual gift, one that I use mindfully and with intention as I bring my dreams and aspirations to vivid, tangible life. My imagination knows no limitation, isn’t stopped by circumstance or made small by my past mistakes and missteps. My imagination is part of my divine identity and is as boundless as God. Understanding this, I believe I have the power to create a life full of opportunity and abundance, overflowing with beauty and wonder. Together with my faith, I cultivate the images and ideas born in my imagination and let them flourish in my consciousness. I then take practical steps in the world that create the circumstances for my dreams to become reality.

I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also; I will sing praise with the spirit, but I will sing praise with the mind also.—1 Corinthians 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment