Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

My Healing Is Assured. I Am Whole.

All healing originates from the divine spirit within. When I have a healing need of any kind, I pray affirming perfect wholeness as the truth of my being. Appearances may be deceiving, especially when it looks as though nothing positive is happening. However, I remain patient and undaunted as I continue to affirm perfect wholeness. I have faith my healing is happening in my consciousness. As I sit quietly, I visualize healing energy flowing through me. I open myself to healing and claim wholeness as the truth of my life. There is no healing need so great that it can keep my realization of wholeness from me. I release my illness to the indwelling divine presence and let it go. In perfect trust, I am healed. 

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment