Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Let Go Let God With Powerful Protection

God Within Is My Strength And My Shield. I Am Powerfully Protected.

As long as I am alive, I will have hopes and fears, joys and sorrows. There will be times I sail right through and times I will need every ounce of courage I can muster to take even a single step. This ebb and flow is part of being human. Each situation becomes easier to face when I remember that all of life is happening through God, and God is with and within me. With God, I am never alone and never without options and possibilities. I remember I have overcome my prior challenges through the power of indwelling Spirit, making me stronger and more capable with every trial. I imagine the presence of God within as impenetrable armor around me. I am strong, powerful, capable, and protected.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.—Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment