Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Let Go Let God With Courage

I Move Ahead With Courage And Confidence.

I observe physically strong people and marvel at their ability to perform impressive feats of strength and endurance. Even if their muscles are pushed to the edge of their ability, they are able to do what they set out to do. I remember them when I feel challenged, pressed to carry a burden I’m not sure I can lift. My courage is my spiritual muscle, giving me the strength and endurance to persevere and triumph even under the most adverse circumstances. The courage that fills my heart is the strength and power of God within me. I need not rely upon my human abilities alone. Instead, I draw from an inexhaustible well of divine power and trust my courage will be more than enough to meet any need I have.

Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.—1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment